Saturday, December 19, 2009

Healthy snacks for both big and little kids

A friend of mine gave me some prepackaged Smoothies and baby food from Ella's Kitchen. Unfortunately for me, baby is not due until after the expiration date, so I passed the baby food onto a friend. Her 6 month old baby loves them!! Luckily for me, I was able to try the smoothie, The Big Red, jammed full of bananas, strawberries, apples, raspberries, lemon juice concentrate, and nothing else. These look guys are 100% fruit, organic, and best of all gluten free. They were perfect this morning, since I was running late to the vet appointment for London. I quickly ate a Stonyfield vanilla yogurt (with pecans and raisins) and then grabbed a smoothie to slurp on in the car. A perfect snack to have on hand for your kids or busy pregnant ladies such as myself :) I still have a Yellow One(bananas, apples, mango, apricot) to try later this week. Hopefully, it will be just as yummy. If you're interested in trying them for yourselves, check out their website for locations.

No comments: