Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mmmm....Cookies


Cherrybrook Kitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies

Bake cookies according to the directions on the box (just add water, butter, and vanilla). I added an additional 3/4 cup of coconut and 1/2 cup of broken pecans.

These cookies weren't better than making them for scratch, but considering that I picked these up at the Discount Grocery Store for $1 I was very pleased with the result. The cookies were soft and had a good amount of flavor. I don't think it would fool a gluten lover, but I've been happily snacking on them for days.

I've also tasted this company's sugar cookie. Now those were definitely just as good as homemade. I am normally a chocolate fan, but would choose the sugar cookie over the chocolate chip from The Cherrybrook Kitchen.

No comments: