Friday, April 16, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

I was so excited to see Cinnamon Rolls on my trip to Cookie MOMsters. While I have a good recipe for gluten free cinnamon rolls, 99% of the time, I am too lazy to make them. That is why out of the 200 times I've craved them in the last couple of years, I have only ever made them twice.

Once I got home, I started to regret my decision to splurge $10 on 6 rolls, knowing that I'd built them up too much in my head. I was going to wait for breakfast today, but finally gave in and had one for dessert last night. Let me tell you, they were DELICIOUS and when I had them again this morning for breakfast....just as delicious. I usually add pecans and raisins to mine, which this one was missing, but the cinnamon cakey flavor was perfect. I thought the mock cream cheese icing would be a let down, as this pregnancy as turned me into a dairy fiend, but I was pleased all the way around.
This is something I would buy again. It's nice to have cinnamon rolls, in the freezer, ready to eat when I want them. Thank you Cookie MOMsters for another enjoyable, GFCF treat!

Fruit Smoothie
* banana, frozen
* strawberries
* pineapple, chopped
* half orange
* Stonyfield Vanilla yogurt
* Tbsp coconut flakes
Toss all ingredients in blender. Blend. Enjoy!

No comments: