* 1/4 cup light coconut milk
* 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
* 3 Tbsp GF Tamari
* 1 green onion, sliced
* 1 Tbsp minced ginger root
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 tsp lime juice
* water chesnuts, sliced and chopped
* 1 cup fresh sugar snaps, chopped
* 1/2 cup shredded carrots
* 2 oz rice noodles (cook according to package)
* 12 rice wrappers (8in)
* 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
In a large skillet, combine first 9 ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until chicken is cooked. Set aside. Cut fillers for the wraps and set aside.
Soak a spring roll wrapper in warm water until soft (about 15 seconds) and lay flat on a plate. Fill the wrapper with chicken, noodles, and veggies. Fold both ends over filling and roll up tightly. Serve with remaining peanut sauce and srirachi for heat :)
I made this for my mom and grandma. They both left with the leftover ingredients and a copy of the recipe to make at home. I'd say it was a hit!